Located right next to Carnaby Street and just a 5-minute walk from Oxford Circus tube, Ping Pong's Soho restaurant serves dim sum and cocktails – making the perfect shopping break. Looking to book a party or group booking? Ping Pong Soho is one of the group's larger restaurants with two fun-filled…
Soho Groovy Thursday & Friday DJ Nights with Bottomless Drinks
- No reviews.
- Ping Pong Soho
Ping Pong’s pre-weekend evenings just got a whole lot groovier. Following the resounding success of our Saturday DJ Brunches, our resident DJs will be hitting up the deck to bring you the hottest beats and coolest vibes in Soho to wave goodbye to 2020 in style! Every Thursday and Friday throughout December we will be hosting a live DJ set from 5.30 to 9.30pm to kickstart your weekend the Ping Pong way, with steaming delicious Festive Dim Sum Set Menus, Bottomless Drinks Add Ons and tunes which will set you off dancing for the rest of the year!
Choose your set menu package and add unlimited drinks to choose from Bottomless Cocktails or Bottomless Wine, Bubbly and Beer.***
Tables can be reserved through design my night, to add the bottomless offer simply tick the option while you are booking. You will be able to choose package on the day, just bear in mind that to enjoy the offer the entire table will need to go for the same bottomless drinks option.
*** everyone needs to be on the same package per table. Either Cocktail OR wine deal, cannot mix both
Questions? Our event experts will be trilled to answer, jute email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tier 2 social gathering regulation:
1. Maximum booking size - 6 people same household indoors. Outside area are available for mixed households, make sure you select the MIXED HOUSEHOLDS booking type while making your reservation.
2. Corporate - Business necessary only - can be accommodate. Please get in touch with email@example.com for more info.
3. Table duration are fixed to 1h30 minutes so we will kindly ask you to arrive on time, the table duration won't be extended if you are late.
4. NHS Track and trace record will be required.
4. Government rules compliance is a customer’s responsibility. The accuracy of the information provided will be the responsibility of the individual who provides it.
45, Great Marlborough Street, Soho, W1F 7JL
Oxford Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.