It's all swing and scoundrels at this bar in Soho, as the Inception Group bring a subterranean frenzy of fun to the heart of the city. A destination that promises to keep the Blitz spirit alive, Cahoots invites rascals, dolls, dames and dapper chappers to the heart of the underground party. Found below…
Valentine's Swing Dance Sunday
- No reviews.
Swing your darling down to the station as the Captain invites scoundrels back to honour the most romantic time of the year with a Valentine’s Swing Dance special!
First, between 6pm - 8pm we'll be hosting some spiffingly good dance lessons hosted by the incredible Swing Dance UK for those of you keen to learn the art of a good ol’ 40s knees-up. Then, from 8pm onwards the scoundrels will be opening the doors to all you old beans. We'll have the dazzling Manouche Rouge performing from 8:30pm. Later, Auntie Maureen will be doing an incredible DJ-set with a romantic twist, along with swinging swing dancers, and the chance to have your own victory rolls done! And, to keep things high energy we’ll be serving special Belvedere ‘Espresso yourself on the dance floor’ Martinis so you and your beloved can dance all night long!
£20 for dance lessons & after party
Table bookings £25 per person minimum spend
8pm onwards - £10 entry on the door
If you would like a table following your class, they are available to be booked via our website. The captain does, however, urge you to stay and dance the night away, even without a reservation.
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.