68 and Boston is a wine and cocktail lounge nestled on Greek Street in the heart of Soho. The bar showcases an impressive selection of seasonal wines from the finest vineyards from all over the world, the majority of which are priced at a very reasonable £20 per bottle. Why '68'? Simple - there are…
Valentine's Masterclass - The Writer's Bar
- No reviews.
- 68 and Boston
Perfume, Gin, & Cocktails – Perfect for a Valentines night date!
Theodore is a new Scottish gin powered by the spirit of the Picts, an ancient tribe that once settled near the brand’s home in Ardross, Northern Highlands.
A distinctive gin that offers top notes of citric pomelo and crisp pine needles that evoke the scent of fresh grass. Honey, Damask rose and oolong tea present a floral heart, while both fresh and dried ginger bring woody warmth and spice. Base notes of bourbon vetiver add a smoky aroma with hints of vanilla.
This Valentine's Day we are bringing you an exclusive Masterclass giving you all the knowledge you'll need to craft the perfect Gin Cocktail!
In which you'll be treated to a complimentary portion of Chocolate Strawberries, an immersive Masterclass Experience into the wonderful world of Gin, sampling different scents of the Botanicals that make up Theodore Gin as well as having access to an exclusive Menu of 3 specially crafted Gin Cocktails for only £6!
You are going to LOVE this!
Valentine's Day Masterclass - The Writer's Bar - 19.30pm - 20:30pm
1 x Admittance for Valentine's Masterclass
|19:30 - 20:30||£15.00|
4-5 Greek Street W1D 4DD
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.