68 and Boston is a wine and cocktail lounge nestled on Greek Street in the heart of Soho. The bar showcases an impressive selection of seasonal wines from the finest vineyards from all over the world, the majority of which are priced at a very reasonable £20 per bottle. Why '68'? Simple - there are…
Ernie Els Fine Wine Tasting
- No reviews.
- 68 and Boston
Another night of fine Wine tasting here at 68 & Boston!
This time swing down and meet Tom Mills of Ernie Els Winery, Stellenbosch, South Africa who will be hosting and telling you all about the story behind the Wine in the amazing space of the ground floor of 68.
You will be sampling 6 of their best Wines combined with some complimentary food courtesy of our talented Chefs!
Ernie Els ‘Big Easy’ Chenin Blanc
Ernie Els ‘Big Easy’ Cinsault Rosé
Ernie Els ‘Big Easy’ Cabernet Sauvignon
Ernie Els Estate Sauvignon Blanc
Ernie Els Proprietors Syrah
Ernie Els Proprietors Red (Bordeaux Blend)
There are just 40 tickets available on the night so don't miss your chance to attend this special evening!
Ernie Els Wine Tasting
Admittance for Wine Tasting Ticket includes 6 Wine Samples and complimentary food pairings.
|18:30 - 21:30||£37.50|
4-5, Greek Street, W1D 4DD
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.