Sitting pretty perched aside Old Street; Loves Company is an elegant retro cocktail bar serving up delicious drinks, late-night music and good times all round. Step inside to discover a haze of Victorian elegance with a modern, East London tinge. Cocktails are varied, interesting and available at very…
Speed Dating in Shoreditch (Ages 21-30)
- No reviews.
- Loves Company
Our brand new
event in Shoreditch on Saturday night takes place at Loves Company located close to Old Street roundabout for ages 21-30.
Speed Dating kicks off at 8pm prompt and any guests arriving late may not be able to take part so please ensure you arrive 15-30 minutes before the scheduled start time to allow for registration.
When all the guests have arrived the host will explain how the evening will unfold and you will be provided with a scorecard, name badge and pen. When the event begins women will be seated and men will rotate between tables every 4 minutes. At the end of each date guests mark on their scorecard whether they would like to see that person again.
Before you leave the host will collect all the scorecards in and collate the matches on our website and the following day you will receive an e-mail with the results.
Please be aware that speed dating places are limited and the majority of our events do sell out, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
|Male Ticket||19:30 - 21:30||£15.00|
|Female Ticket||19:30 - 21:30||£15.00|
104, City Road, EC1V 2NR
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.