Golden Bee bar in London opened in June 2012 to reveal a stunning new late-night cocktail bar, club and roof terrace. Located on Old Street amongst the buzz of Shoreditch, you can enjoy rooftop drinks on a stylish terrace with views over East London. Our roof terrace is now equipped with the retractable…
Golden Bee Presents "New Years Eve 2019"
- No reviews.
- Golden Bee
Are you looking to see in 2020 in style? Then Golden Bee is your answer. With our Winter Wonderland themed roof terrace and great deals on table packages we are the perfect place to celebrate the New Year. We are hosting an exclusive event for only 200 guests. Starting at 9pm on the roof terrace with music from our resident DJ, BBC Radio 1's Marcel Lawson. When the clock strikes 12 watch the firework display LIVE from the roof terrace and pop some fine Champagne on our fully heated and covered roof top. At 12.30 our very own Mr A takes over the decks to keep you dancing all night. When the roof closes at 1.30am the party will continue downstairs in the main bar until 4am where the bass will be cranked up for you to cut some shapes into the early hours.
We are pleased to bring to you 2 options for tickets:
1. The general admission ticket which will give you access to the roof top but with no table - £30 per person.
2. We have table packages available for different group sizes. These tickets come with a free bottle of Prosecco for every 4 people, plus a round of house shots to get you started! - £50 per person.
Please note that we DO NOT serve food.
Table 0 is for 12 people and will cost £600 (3 bottles of Prosecco and 12 shots included).
Table 1 is for 8 people and will cost £400 (2 bottles of Prosecco and 8 shots included).
Table 2 is for 8 people and will cost £400 (2 bottles of Prosecco and 8 shots included).
Table 3 is for 4 people and will cost £200 (1 bottle of Prosecco and 4 shots included).
Table 4 is for 4 people and will cost £200 (1 bottle of Prosecco and 4 shots included).
Table 5 is for 4 people and will cost £200 (1 bottle of Prosecco and 4 shots included).
Table 6 is for 12 people and will cost £600 (3 bottles of Prosecco and 12 shots included).
Table 7 is for 20 people and will cost £1000 (5 bottles of Prosecco and 20 shots included).
Table 8 is for 20 people and will cost £1000 (5 bottles of Prosecco and 20 shots included).
Table 9 is for 20 people and will cost £1000 (5 bottles of Prosecco and 20 shots included).
Table 10 is for 20 people and will cost £1000 (5 bottles of Prosecco and 20 shots included).
(see table map to see where you would prefer!)
For further details please email email@example.com or call 0207 253 1110.
|21:00 - 04:00||£30.00|
|Table 0 (12 people)||21:00 - 04:00||£600.00|
|Table 1 (8 people)||21:00 - 04:00||£400.00|
|Table 2 (8 people)||21:00 - 04:00||£400.00|
|Table 3 (4 people)||21:00 - 04:00||£400.00|
|Table 4 (4 people)||21:00 - 04:00||£200.00|
|Table 5 (4 people)||21:00 - 04:00||£200.00|
|Table 6 (12 people)||21:00 - 04:00||£600.00|
|Table 7 (20 people)||21:00 - 04:00||£1,000.00|
|Table 8 (20 people)||21:00 - 04:00||£1,000.00|
|Table 9 (20 people)||21:00 - 04:00||£1,000.00|
|Table 10 (20 people)||21:00 - 04:00||£1,000.00|
Singer Street, Shoreditch, EC1V 9DD
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 21 years of age. Identification may be required.