Colours is Hoxton Square's new multi-arts bar & club! An inclusive space to create, dance, eat & drink. The venue comprises of 4 main spaces; The Main Bar, The Live Room, SuperCulture Hub & the private hire venue The Green Room. Let's not forget the two terrace areas to enjoy a cold one…
The Hoxton Cabaret
- No reviews.
- Colours Hoxton
Please bear the above in mind when purchasing tickets.
The Hoxton Cabaret is back with Tizzy Von Tassel to welcome you back straight in the cabaret rabbit hole!
We will be showcasing professional and new performers from the London Cabaret scene. These talented performers will offer a mix of burlesque, drag, circus and comedy from diverse backgrounds of various ages and performance experience. A night filled with so amazing performers.
This event sold out last time so do not miss out! Limited tickets available.
Colours is an inclusive space to dance, create, meet, eat, drink booze, not drink booze, and paint the town whichever colour you choose.
Colours is Hoxton Square’s new multi-arts bar and club.
We are here to prove there’s still a creative heartbeat and soul to East London…you just have to know where to look.
Colours is open midday to late-night every day. During daytimes, the space will serve as a lunchtime hangout and creative hub, providing a space for collaborators and SuperCulture Club members to work, rehearse and record podcasts.
Our ‘SuperCulture hub’ will host cutting-edge cultural events every weeknight from an ‘after school’ club with networking app ‘Daisie’ to Queer Experimental Cinema and Neon Naked Life Drawing.
COVID-19 Event Guidelines
We take the health and safety of our guests and our staff very seriously.
We are following government safety guidelines as well as advice from Public Health England. Rest assured that we will only host events once we are confident that the appropriate safety measures have been met.
What safety measures have been put into place?
In line with government and industry guidelines, we are putting a number of safety measures in place so that you can relax and enjoy events at Colours Hoxton, safe in the knowledge that we have everything covered.
This requires a few changes to previous visits you may have had:
All tickets need to be purchased online to reduce the time spent at the box office and to ensure safely distanced seating.
-Masks are mandatory during the event, except when having food and drinks.
-We ask all guests to remain in their seats during performances. Intermissions will be scheduled.
-We participate in the Test and Trace service for the NHS. Sharing contact details with the NHS, where requested, can help to identify people who may have been exposed to the virus. The collected data will only be held for 21 days and will only be used where necessary.
-We may request to take your temperature on entry to the event. Customers showing symptoms will not be admitted inside the building. If you do show symptoms and have already booked a ticket, please stay at home and contact us at email@example.com and we will go through different options with you.
-We have installed social distancing signs throughout our bar and venue so that we can all give one another the space we need to feel safe.
-We have reduced the capacity for our events so that you can sit comfortably with enough distance between you and other guests.
-We have made complementary hand sanitiser readily available throughout the building.
-Due to the new restrictions from the government (below) we need to ensure the safety of the
Table for 2
Reserve table for you 1 other
|19:00 - 21:30||£40.00|
Table of 4
Reserve a table for you and 3 friends
|19:00 - 21:30||£80.00|
Table of 6
Reserve a table for you and 5 friends
|19:00 - 21:30||£120.00|
2-4, Hoxton Square, N1 6NU
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.