Colours is Hoxton Square's multi-arts bar & club. An inclusive space to drink killer cocktails, dance to disco tunes, and watch some of London's best drag. As well as this the venue also hosts live music in their live room, with artists like Ruti and Bree Runway on their roster, plus a banging bottomless…
Drag Me To The Disco
DRAG ME TO THE DISCO - EVERY SATURDAY
Sissy that walk down to Colours Hoxton for the ultimate seated party.
Every Saturday a different Queen will take to the floor to whip you up a fruity cocktail of disco tunes and unadulterated mischief. Grab your ruby slippers Dorothy, we're heading for the yellow brick road...
Feel free to take full advantage of their bar and food menu throughout the night - there's an eclectic mix of imaginative cocktails just waiting to be drunk. They'll also be tasty food options provided by The Orange Buffalo which will be available to order on the night.
Check out our HAWT Queen lineup below...
👑 Saturday 17th July
4.30pm - 8.30pm - Just May
8.30pm - 12.30am - Asia Thorne
👑 Saturday 24th July
4.30pm - 9.30pm - Dolly Trolley
9.30pm - 1.30am - Keela Kraving
👑 Saturday 31st July
4.30pm - 8.30pm - Margo Marshall
If you're looking for somewhere in Shoreditch where you can let loose, have some drinks, and unleash your inner diva, then this is the night for you.
2-4, Hoxton Square, N1 6NU
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.