▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ★★★★★★★★ END OF SUMMER: BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND ★★★★★★★★ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
We’re delighted to present - End of Summer: Bank Holiday Weekend Saturday. Pure non-stop party vibes from 9pm - 3am with 2 different rooms - Commercial Club music & RnB / Hip-Hop room. We'll be bringing an abundance of good vibes to one of London's finest venues in the heart of Shoreditch.
We're excited to party with you this weekend with one big summer blow-out we'll be open until 3AM! Grab your friends and show off your summer tan and best dance moves in a guaranteed fun Bank Holiday party!
Cargo is a multi-purpose venue in the Shoreditch area of east London, a short walk from both Old Street and Shoreditch High Street stations. The space, built into existing railway arches, includes a medium-sized club and bar, a restaurant and a large outdoor terrace area.
6PM - 3AM
See you on the dance floor!
✪✪ Online tickets valid until 11PM only. ✪✪
Last entry without tickets: 2:30AM
BIRTHDAYS & LARGE GROUPS:
Email us on email@example.com or call 0207 739 3440 for special deals to table reservations.
Join our mailing list to get more info: www.cargo-london.com
Age restrictions: 18+
Free until 9pm
*Arrive early or get ready to wait your turn - the door can be difficult depending on the amount of people waiting to get in. Strict door policy with ID scanner, please have ID with you to avoid difficulties - strictly over 18's. Big groups - we operate on 50/50 female/male policy.
Cargo Team X
Cargo 83 Rivington Street, Shoreditch London EC2A 3AY
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification will be required.
13. Online tickets guarantee entry ONLY til 11pm. The queues can be long, please arrive 30 minutes before 11pm.
Extremely rude staff, on the door and behind the entrance till. Refused entry with ticket despite being on time for the giving out of wrist bands. Over priced and quite frankely an awful experience.
visited Cargo on 26 Aug 2017