If you're lookin' for late night kicks and tricks in Shoreditch, Cargo is your place. It's known for being a shining star on the London live band and DJ scene but when the sun is shining, the massive decked garden with a BBQ, fooseball table and comfortable seating is equally as inviting. Expect…
FREAKY: GARAGE, HIP-HOP AND R&B TAKEOVER
We are brewing something special for you. We want to drop a party that the arches of Cargo will remember for a long time. Party, that will keep you waiting the whole week, just to let out your freaky alter-ego every Friday. The hottest nightclub in Shoreditch is ready to amaze you once again.
Freaky is the ultimate weekend party experience in one of the best clubs in London. Cargo is positioned in the heart of Shoreditch, just a short walk from both Old Street and Shoreditch High Street stations. We have 3 huge dance-floors with a newly-installed turbo sound systems. On top of that Cargo offers a big outdoors garden area with separate bar, tables and benches.
BEST LONDON DJs
We are plating chart-topping Garage, R&B and Hip-Hop tracks all night long – tracks that you love and that are guaranteed to get you moving. Awaiting the night you can check out our resident DJs and their awesome craft:
Late at Night: (https://soundcloud.com/djlateatnight)
Wade Teo: (https://soundcloud.com/wadeteo).
For table bookings and drink deals contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 325 9739
- Please arrive 30 minutes early to avoid disappointment. We often have long
- Remember to bring your ID
- You have to be 18 to enter the venue. No exceptions.
- Dress code is smart/casual. No tracksuits, no trainers, no hoods
- We operate on 50/50 boys/girls policy. If you are a big group of one gender you can make a table booking to avoid disappointment at the door
FREE TICKET (Last Entry - 10pm)
Entry before 10pm
Early Bird Ticket (Last Entry - 10pm)
Entry before 10pm
Advance Ticket (Last Entry - 10pm)
Entry before 10pm
Kingsland Viaduct, 83 Rivington Street, Shoreditch EC2A 3AY
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. ALL tickets guarantee entry ONLY til 10pm. The queues can be long, please arrive 30 minutes before