The folks behind the massively popular Bounce in Farringdon, bring their playful Ping Pong concept to Old St, Shoreditch. Taking over an underground space in Old Street, these guys are out to replicate the successes of their first site with another social hub made for drinking, dining and ping-ponging…
Mean Girls Brunch
- Bounce, Old Street
If you’ve ever felt personally victimised by Regina George, raise your glass and join us for the fetchest bottomless brunch, like ever.
This non-stop party will feature unlimited prosecco, pizza and ping pong – but also get ready to meet Regina George’s mum, played by drag legend and winner of 2019’s Miss Sink The Pink – Bimini Bon Boulash. She’ll be capturing all your dance moves, serving up pink fizz and might just bring along the Burn Book. Get your pens ready and let it all out.
Prepare to sing your heart out, as Shoreditch’s very own Hoxton Radio DJs will be playing the greatest party tracks of the nineties, noughties and disco classics.
All you need is your ticket, and we’ll provide all the props, prosecco and ping pong you’ll ever need.
Mean Girls Brunch
Unlimited Prosecco, Pizza & Ping Pong
|12:00 - 14:00||£35.00|
241, Old Street, EC1V 9EY
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.