Bush Hall is an independent live music and events venue in London W12 that boasts an impressive rock and roll pedigree. Originally built in 1904 and used as a dance hall through the roaring twenties, the venue has since functioned as a soup kitchen in WWII, a bingo hall and rehearsal space for the likes…
Disco Yoga Brunch
- No reviews.
- Bush Hall
Happy New Yoga! Book now for a fresh and funky way to ring in 2020!
Disco Yoga is bringing it's grooviest brunch back to the legendary West London music venue Bush Hall in spring 2020!
Nourish your mind, tummy and soul with a generous helping of Disco Yoga® and get your 5 a day at our super yummy brunch with a glass of bubbly or a Bloody Mary!
Arrive 15 minute before you’ll ‘Glitz Up’ first then enjoy a full hour of flow style yoga to a dazzling disco soundtrack. First we will soothe your Saturday night fever then yes sir, you can boogie 'til you just can't boogie no more.
You’ll then kick back, feast and socialise. Let's Get Fizzical with a glass of prosecco or a Bloody Mary followed by a delicious buffet brunch!
Re-charge for the week ahead at this super Saturday brunch! You’ll be Stayin’ Alive & Kung Fu fighting away the Monday blues with groove in your heart, dancing your way into the week…
No experience necessary, all levels welcome. Your ticket price includes either one prosecco or Bloody Mary or make it a party with bottomless prosecco or Bloody Marys plus a delicious brunch to a live disco DJ soundtrack.
Don’t go bacon my heart and book today for an unforgettable and uplifting brunch experience. Whichever you choose we’re sure this laid back yet energising session will bring love, light and laughter to all you pure pleasure seekers ready to groove your way into the week ahead!
ABOUT DISCO YOGA:
Disco Yoga® was founded in 2016 by Sarah Hunt & DJ Darlo who wanted to create a yoga class for people who want fitness to be fun and uplifting! Disco Yoga® will reboots the booty and revives spirits with yoga moves, infused with a few boogies to pumping disco grooves. Disco Yoga has become THE 'must do' activity with your grooviest pals, and their roster includes weekly classes in Old Street, monthly at Peckham & regular festival appearances at Latitude, Bestival and Isle of Wight amongst many more.
Although there is no need to bring a mat (we provide them) you can don your spandex and pile on the (bio) glitter as it's the most glamorous and fun way to bend and stretch! Blissful, strengthening sequences to a glorious mix of disco favourites like Diana Ross, Donna Summer and Chic will rejuvenate your mind, body and soul, ready to reward yourself with a cocktail or mocktail and a super tasty brunch.
Menu options, served in a relaxed buffet style.
Please note: As per the standard DMN T&Cs tickets for this event are non-refundable, non exchangeable and valid for the date of the class booked for only.
Disco Yoga, brunch plus bottomless cocktails
Disco Yoga, buffet brunch plus bottomless prosecco or bloody marys for 1.5 hours
|11:00 - 14:00||£40.00|
Disco Yoga, Brunch & cocktail
Disco Yoga, buffet brunch and one Bloody Mary of glass of prosecco afterwards
|11:00 - 14:00||£30.00|
310, Uxbridge Road, Shepherds Bush, W12 7LJ
Shepherd's Bush Market (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.