DIRTY LOBSTER POP UP RESTAURANT
- Secret Location
This April, join DIRTY LOBSTER for a dynamic dinner date in the heart of east London.
Serving up a mouth-watering selection of lobster dishes, gourmet burgers, lip-smacking sides and gooey desserts,DIRTY LOBSTER brings like-minded people together to get down-and-dirty and enjoy a unique food experience that encompasses music, art and performance.
We go to great lengths to make sure our lobsters and well-hung, prime beef burgers (Veggie and vegan available too) are the ultimate guilty pleasure. We promise quality, indulgence and downright dirtiness, served up with genuine passion and a sense of fun.
At DIRTY LOBSTER, we promise to give it to you hard and fast: quality, locally sourced ingredients, flawless service, hand-crafted cocktails and a beat that gets your pulse racing.
So, tell your friends, reserve a table for the evening and watch the night unfold.
Once you have finished your food stay for drinks and DIRTY DJ'S
London’s about to get dirty. So, what are you waiting for?
£10 per head paid will be taken of your final bill on the night
You will be emailed following your booking to arrange your time for dining, along with receiving information on the location for the pop up.
General booking deposit, £10 paid per head will be deducted off your final bill on the night
|19:00 - 00:00||£10.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.