Classes, Theatre/Arts, Something A Little Different
In the two hour print workshop we will begin with an introduction to the textile process followed by a demonstration. Printers will then be taken through a series of quick drawing warm ups, then you will have the opportunity to create your own stencils to print with. Materials will be provided for you to sample onto, please provide your own final pieces to print. Please avoid buying somethings new! See what you have at home to transform. Printers will have the opportunity to print up to 4 samples and 2 final pieces using designs provided by Nicole, or your own ideas.
Please keep your designs no larger than A4
Bring 2 items of clothing from home to up-cycle & transform (avoid buying anything new)
Only 10 spaces available for this workshop
The workshop starts at 7pm - 9pm
*Please note the workshop tickets are non-refundable.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Nicole, a graduate from University for the Creative Arts Farnham studied Textiles for Fashion and Interiors and frequently runs a selection of workshop events around London.
The idea is to show local communities how to use Nicole's equipment without being in a professional studio. The workshops are aimed at beginners through to experienced artists and the relaxed environment allows both abilities to mix together and collaborate, sharing ideas, techniques and developing concepts. At the end of the workshop participants will have learnt how to use the equipment, where to source the materials, how to set up a studio space at home.
See below for a list of Nicole's upcoming events...