Part bar, part gallery and part events space, you'll find Peckham Springs nestled across three railway arches beneath Peckham Rye station. Suited to art-lovers keen to take in the latest exhibitions, the venue also features two bars, an extensive covered outdoor area and an intimate seating space where…
Screen Printing Workshop at Peckham Springs
- No reviews.
- Peckham Springs
In the two hour print workshop we will begin with an introduction to the textile process followed by a demonstration. Printers will then be taken through a series of quick drawing warm ups, then you will have the opportunity to create your own stencils to print with. Materials will be provided for you to sample onto, please provide your own final pieces to print. Please avoid buying somethings new! See what you have at home to transform. Printers will have the opportunity to print up to 4 samples and 2 final pieces using designs provided by Nicole, or your own ideas.
Please keep your designs no larger than A4
Bring 2 items of clothing from home to up-cycle & transform (avoid buying anything new)
Only 10 spaces available for this workshop
The workshop starts at 7pm - 9pm
*Please note the workshop tickets are non-refundable.
22A Blenheim Grove SE15 4QN
Peckham Rye (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.