Located in the heart of Notting Hill, a stone’s throw from the famous Portobello Market, When Abby Met Claud is fast becoming a favourite among locals and visitors to the area. Delicious and pretty brunch plates and bottomless brunches to Happy Hours to help wash down their array of sharing platesinspired…
WAMC ROAST DINNER! ENGLAND v JAMAICA
- No reviews.
- When Abby Met Claud
Sunday Funday is coming to When Abby Met Claud this Winter, as the WAMC ROAST DINNERS are back! Our HG Walter roast lamb is back on the menu, with crispy roast potatoes, Claud's mums Yorkshire Puddings, the the creamiest cheesiest dreamiest Cauliflower Cheese and of course lashing of gravy.
There is a new addition to our Sunday roast, after months of debate Jamaican Head Chef is throwing the Jamaican Pot Roast in to the mix - Beef pack with those Caribbean flavours we all love - choose between traditional roast trimmings or opt for Rice and Peas.
Join us every Sunday from October 30th as we go head to head with the WAMC Roast Cup - who will take the crown?
|Sunday 05th February 2023|
|Sunday 12th February 2023|
|Sunday 19th February 2023|
|Sunday 26th February 2023|
|Sunday 05th March 2023|
|Sunday 12th March 2023|
|Sunday 19th March 2023|
|Sunday 26th March 2023|
|Sunday 02nd April 2023|
|Sunday 09th April 2023|
|Sunday 16th April 2023|
|Sunday 23rd April 2023|
|Sunday 30th April 2023|
|Sunday 07th May 2023|
|Sunday 14th May 2023|
|Sunday 21st May 2023|
24 Pembridge Rd, W11 3HL
Notting Hill Gate (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.