LFW Zoolander Party
- No reviews.
- TLYD OLD SITE
LONDON FASHION WEEK ZOOLANDER PARTY @ THE LITTLE YELLOW DOOR // THURSDAY 25TH FEB
Not your stereotypical nose lifting London Fashion Week Party but our very own FANCY DRESS Zoolander Party on Thursday 25th Feb!
Derek, Hansel and of course lots of really really ridiculously good looking models are coming over to celebrate, and you're all invited too!
No doubt there will be an incredible “Derelikt” range, a walk-off and lots of pouting brought to you by MODO, UCL’s official Fashion society! Grey Goose also mean business with their themed cocktails such as 'Blue Steel', the tailored 'Mer-Man' sharer in a fish tank and the 'Ultimate Magnum' table package for parties and of course, a prize for the best dressed model in the house- chosen by our very own Mugatu. Don't forget "moisture is the essence of wetness, and wetness is the essence of beauty."
Timing: 7pm onwards
The Little Yellow Door, 68 Notting Hill Gate, W11 3HT
Bookings: 07738 195 996/ email@example.com
“Blue Steel” Cocktail
Its all in the look...
Because "moisture is the essence of wetness, and wetness is the essence of beauty."
Norfolk Brink Rhubarb Vodka, Coconut Rum, Blue Liquer,Soda Water and Prosecco, Served in a Fish Tank. Because we can.
The “Magnum” table package (up to 10 people)
A magnum of any premiums standard spirit
2 bottles of champagne
A selection of chefs “model” food
87, Notting Hill Gate, W11 3JZ
Notting Hill Gate (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.