Leading the way in West London's underground clubbing scene, Notting Hill Arts Club is an experimental space of raw and cool character, a far cry from the opulent clubbing meccas of Mayfair or Central. If you're looking for a night that's off the beaten path but where you'll find a spread of big beats…
BrewDog presents: The Notting Hill House Party
THE NOTTING HILL HOUSE PARTY X BREWDOG
“THE BEST HOUSE PARTY IN NOTTING HILL” – Unknown man on his way out one time.
When the owner of the Notting Hill Arts Club went MIA one Friday night, the staff took over and threw what was known as the best house party in West London. It was the house party to end all house parties and we’re bringing it back EVERY Friday. We’re bringing the tunes and we’ve teamed up with BREWDOG to bring the booze. Expect to hear everything from Mr Brightside to No Scrubs, whatever you want we’ve got, it’s a House party after all.
What to expect:
- BrewDog giveaways all night! Free T-shirt with every bucket of beer.
- Amazing drinks deals // 2 for £10 Spirit and Mixers // 2 for £12 PORNSTAR MARTINIS // £20 buckets of beer!
- The BEST music, who knows where the night will take us?!
- Did someone say shots?
‘A large party involving many people contained in someone's house where dancing, drinking, and other party staples occur.’
- 1. Do bring an amusing gift – cheap and funny is better than posh and dull.
- 2. Do be up for anything.
- 3. Do go with the flow, and make sure you find the local bigwig neighbours interesting, whether they are or not.
- 4. Don’t be boring; and don’t get sick.
- 5. Don’t ask who else will be coming.
- 6. Don’t break things.
- 7. You can’t go to bed early – don’t worry, you’ll have plenty of time for an afternoon siesta to ready you to stay up till 2am, dancing to whatever we want to play that night.
- 8. If you’re offered a free shot, take it. Don’t be rude.
9. No ID no entry
Get in there quick!
|22:00 - 02:00||Free admission|
Super organised you, congrats!
|22:00 - 02:00||£4.00|
|Cheaper than OTD!||22:00 - 02:00||£8.00|
21, Notting Hill Gate, Notting Hill, W11 3JQ
Notting Hill Gate (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.