Aviator at Hush is inspired by Hush’s distinctly 60’s setting and incredibly proud to have won 'Best Bar in London' at the London Club and Bar awards 2017. Let them take you back to the Golden Age of travel; when luxury ruled the skies and allow their award winning team of expertly trained mixologists…
Day Of The Dead Special: Paloma Masterclass
- No reviews.
- The Bar at Hush
The Paloma cocktail is the perfect drink to cheers to Día de los Muertos this November!
Not only is it the must-have cocktail of 2021, but it is also known for being Mexico’s best-kept secret – the younger brother of the margarita, combining tequila with grapefruit soda for a refreshing, easy sipper.
The Bar at Hush welcomes you to join the festivities with a Paloma masterclass promising to disclose the secret to the perfect Paloma cocktail.
Your evening will start with a complimentary Paloma cocktail, followed by a masterclass hosted by Hush's Head Bartender, Luca Cicalese, who will take you on a journey through The Paloma’s colourful history, before guiding you through all the steps to master your very own Paloma recipe at home.
Traditional Day of The Dead face paint and costumes are not compulsory, but of course are welcome!
Tickets on sale now!
Learn the secret to the perfect Paloma cocktail with our Paloma Masterclass in collaboration with Patron Tequila.
|18:00 - 19:00||£15.00|
8, Lancashire Ct, W1S 1EY
Bond Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.