Hidden away in a historic courtyard, Mews of Mayfair offers up a four floor extravaganza of eating and drinking opulence. Whilst the stylish decor and tucked away location ooze exclusivity, there's no membership fee making it more accessible than many bars in Mayfair. Once C18th mews houses, thevenue…
Gin & CBD Social for the Curious
- Mews of Mayfair
From capsules to skincare, to pillow mists, to bitters in your cocktails, you name it, CBD (cannabidiol) is hitting the wellness scene in a big way. "The number of people using CBD oil in the UK is now estimated to have reached around 300,000" according to Balance Magazine. If you love Gin and are as curious as we are to learn more about CBD, its properties and uses, join Cara from Gin & Interiors, Rosie from OTO CBD, Chris from Hayman's of London and myself, Ruth from Gin & Yin Retreats at 'Mews of Mayfair' for a gin sipping social with a twist. Ticket price includes 2 x Full-Sized G&Ts (one containing CBD bitters - optional) - An Intro to CBD by Rosie at OTO CBD and an Intro to Hayman's of London by Chris Bryant-Mansell and canapes. Plus for a bit of fun, do you think you can spot the difference between a low ABV serve vs. a normal strength ABV serve? Test your taste buds in a “blind-tasting” challenge with Hayman’s ‘Small Gin’- “the game-changing gin that lets you mix a real G&T with just 0.2 units of alcohol per serve” Even top Bartenders and Ginthusiasts have been left befuddled. Small in size but big in flavour! The bar will, of course, remain open after the event if you'd like to make more of a night of it. Bring your partner, a group of friends, or why not both? - it promises to be a fun and informative night. Tickets limited, so don't leave it too late to book.
Gin Sipping & CBD Social for the Curious
|19:30 - 22:00||£22.00|
10, Lancashire Court, New Bond Street, W1S 1EY
Bond Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.