Food & Drink, Something A Little Different, Supper Clubs
We are delighted to be hosting an exclusive champagne dinner in Blades, our intimate first floor dining room, hosted by Taittinger Family UK Director, Kevin McKee. Learn about the history of Champagne and the role the Taittinger family have played in creating their iconic Champagne house, whilst enjoying a sumptuous four course menu, each course paired with a particular cuvee.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
This event serves British, European and Grill food.
Tucked away in a charming cobbled courtyard off Bond Street, Hush’s iconic townhouse remains one of Mayfair’s favourite secret locations, voted “Test of Time” winner in the Tatler Restaurant Awards.
The eclectic Modern British menu features the renowned “Hush Hamburger,” voted the “best burger in London” and perennial favourites such as Half Lobster Taglierini with tomato, chilli and garlic and Aspen Fries, with parmesan and truffle oil. Few can resist the Mars Bar Cheesecake for pudding!
On the first floor, Hush’s Blades dining room is an intimate, 60’s inspired setting, whilst Hush’s Gin and Jam Afternoon Tea gives a twist to a British classic, pairing traditional Afternoon Tea with gin Cocktails made with Hush’s own bespoke gin. On the second floor, the oak-panelled Private Dining Room is the venue of choice for private and corporate celebrations.
Hush’s award-winning Cocktail Bar features an ever-changing menu of innovative cocktail creations; it is one of only a handful of bars in the UK to have been awarded the prestigious 4* Class Magazine award, and has been voted one of the World’s Best Bars.
Hush’s courtyard is one of the best alfresco dining spaces in London, and a haven of tranquillity in the heart of Bond Street. As declared by Tatler Magazine, “It’s hard to beat an outdoor table on the Lancashire Court cobbles on a sunny day.”