No trip to London is complete without a trip to The Original Hard Rock Cafe. They provide a range of things to keep you entertained; great food, culture and memorabilia over 50 years old found nowhere else in the world. Visit London’s only Rock ‘N’ Roll Museum and dine from a menu of freshly prepared…
CELEBRATE THANKSGIVING AT HARD ROCK CAFE LONDON OLD PARK LANE
- No reviews.
- Hard Rock Cafe Mayfair
Slow-roasted turkey breast, roasted fresh vegetables,
home-style classic stuffing, creamy sweet potato mash,
cranberry sauce finished with a traditional turkey gravy.
Two course meal £27.70
Two course meal with Espresso Martini (over 18's only) £39.95
Mini Turkey meal for Li'l Roxtars (for kids up to 10 years old) £9.95
Important Booking Information :
For groups over 10 people, please get in touch with us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0207 514 1700
Please note, that the whole group needs to dine on the same menu. Once you purchase your meal, we will get in touch to check what time is your preferred dining time .If we are unable to get in touch, you will be given priority seating on the day of the experience.
We look forward to rockin' with you this Thanksgiving!
Location: Hard Rock Cafe London, 150 Old Park Lane , London W1K 1QZ
2 COURSE THANKSGIVING MEAL
2 Course Meal
|12:00 - 21:45||£27.70|
2 COURSE THANKSGIVING MEAL + ESPRESSO MARTINI
2 Course Meal + 1 Espresso Martini Cocktail
|12:00 - 21:45||£39.95|
MINI TURKEY MEAL FOR LI'L ROXTARS
Mini Turkey meal for kids up to 10 years old
|12:00 - 21:45||£9.95|
150, Old Park Lane, W1K 1QZ
Green Park (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.