Discover the place known for its authentic dining and world class entertainment when you visit Hard Rock Cafe London. Standing on Old Park Lane since June 14th 1971, and proudly boasting a Mayfair neighborhood address, Hard Rock London was the first cafe where the classes mingled. With 2 floors each…
Hard Rock Cafe Meal Package
Raise your hands and get ready for us to rock your world with a rock ‘n’ roll-themed three-course dining experience at the first Hard Rock Cafe, and enjoy delicious dishes of American classics along with a tour our famous ‘Vault’ museum!
Once you book, we'll guarantee the time of your choice. You’ll gain queue jump entry on arrival, and enjoy two or three courses of the Hard Rock Cafe’s finest coupled with your choice of soft drink, tea or coffee. You’ll be dining from our set menu from starter to dessert, with tasty courses like Lil Wings, Legendary Burgers, Twisted Mac with Chicken and Lil Brownies on offer.*
It’s all going on at our authentic rock memorabilia restaurant, and you can admire the impressive collection housed both in the restaurant and The Vault, where we store our most valuable and iconic items. You’ll receive entry to the former Coutts Bank, which previously housed the Queen's treasury, filled with items like handwritten lyrics from John Lennon, guitars, records and tour costumes such as Madonna’s bustier from her 1990 Blonde Ambition tour, and many other unique pieces of memorabilia.
*Please note, once you have purchased your experience we will email you to confirm the time, if you do not get back to us we will assume you would like to book 2pm.
Meal for 1 and Vault Tour
A 3 course menu for 1 person with a 2 hour dining time. You will be contacted after purchasing your tickets to confirm the time.
Meal for 2 people and Vault Tour
A 2 course menu for 2 people with a 2 hour dining time. You will be contacted after purchasing your tickets to confirm the time.
150 Old Park Lane W1K 1QZ
Green Park (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.