No trip to London is complete without a trip to The Original Hard Rock Cafe. They provide a range of things to keep you entertained; great food, culture and memorabilia over 50 years old found nowhere else in the world. Visit London’s only Rock ‘N’ Roll Museum and dine from a menu of freshly prepared…
Christmas at the Hard Rock Cafe Old Park Lane
- No reviews.
- Hard Rock Cafe Mayfair
- Enjoy a legendary 2 or 3 course Christmas meal at the legendary Hard Rock Cafe London! We have a choice of delicious options that are sure to get you in the Christmas mood this festive season.
Our Christmas menu is available in 2 options:
Kiss Me Under The Mistletoe Menu :
2 course (starter + main ) £29.95 per person;
3 course (starter +main + dessert ) £33.95 per person;
Good to know:
Please note, that the whole group needs to dine on the same menu. Once you purchase your meal, we will get in touch to check what time is your preferred dining time If we are unable to get in touch, you will be given priority seating on the day of the experience.
Bookings on around Christmas period*:
24th December - last seating 17:00
25th December - last seating at 17:00
31 December - last seating 16:00
*depends on availability
Tables will be booked at the selected time slot and held for 15 minutes, after this time we will need to reallocate you to the next available table.
Table reservations are for 2 hours. Please note, that the whole group needs to dine on the same menu.
KISS ME UNDER THE MISTLETOE MENU 2 course
A delicious festive 2 course meal (starter + main )
|00:00 - 00:00||£29.95|
KISS ME UNDER THE MISTLETOE MENU 3 course
A delicious festive 3 course meal (starter + main course + dessert)
|00:00 - 00:00||£33.95|
150, Old Park Lane, W1K 1QZ
Green Park (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Bookings on around Christmas period*:
24th December - last seating 18:30
25th December - last seating at 18:30
31 December - last seating 18:00
*depends on availability