Dally on down to the heart of Marylebone for one of the best wine bars in London, Vinoteca. Vinoteca's comfortable interior with its oak furniture and wine filled shelves creates a genuinely friendly, relaxed and bustling atmosphere. Customers are able to choose from a list of around 25 different wines…
British Spring Supper Club
- No reviews.
- Vinoteca Marylebone
Join Chef Simon Conyers as he kicks off a celebration of British Spring, as part of this year's Marylebone Food Festival, with a next supper club in Vinoteca Marylebone!
All the new season green vegetables and ingredients will be in - English asparagus from Kent, Jersey royals, Welsh lamb, rhubarb - and Chef Simon has created a delicious 3 course menu with a canape on arrival to showcase his favourite dishes.
Each course will be paired with light, crisp, refreshing wines perfect for the start of the warmer weather.
English Leek and Mature Cheddar Croquettes
Kent Asparagus & Crispy Duck Egg
IGP Val de Loire Sauvignon Blanc 2018, Vignerons de Valencay, Loire, France [V]
Elwy Valley Welsh Lamb, Jersey Royals & Samphire
Alentejo Touriga Nacional 2018, Casa Relvas, Alentejo (from keg) [V]
Rhubarb Posset, Poached Rhubarb & Basil Jelly
Vin Doux 2018, Samos, Samos, Greece
Grab a seat and kick back with a fun, fresh & seasonal feast amongst friends!
British Spring Supper Club
Vinoteca Marylebone, 22 April, 7pm
|19:00 - 23:00||£35.00|
15, Seymour Place, W1H 5BD
Marble Arch (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.