The Wigmore offers delicious gastropub food in a luxurious setting on Regent Street. While the kitchen is run by Michelin star-winning chef Michel Roux Jr and the venue is attached to five-star hotel The Langham, the venue is less boutique bar and more traditional British tavern merged with gastropub…
Beer Pairing at The Wigmore
- No reviews.
- The Wigmore
If you love beer as much as you love food, make sure you book on to The Wigmore’s first beer pairing evenings, starting at 6.30 until 8:30 pm. Learn which kind of flavours marry best with which type of beer.
Enjoy a hoptail on arrival, followed by three classic Wigmore snacks, each of which will be accompanied with thoughtfully paired beers (1/3 pint servings). To finish off the evening, enjoy one last beer with a delicious dessert. This great evening, packed with learning and delicious food and drinks, costs just £40pp.
Bookings are essential.
If you have any dietary requirements, be sure to let us know so we can work around these.
Beer Pairing Evening
Enjoy a hoptail on arrival, followed by three classic Wigmore snacks, each of which will be accompanied with thoughtfully paired beers (1/3 pint servings). To finish off the evening, enjoy one last beer with a delicious dessert.
|18:30 - 20:30||£40.00|
15 Langham Place, W1B 1JA
Oxford Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.