Now we’ve stumbled across some pretty eye-catching names in our time, but Call Me Mr Lucky is right up there with the quirkiest. A speakeasy cocktail bar tucked away beneath the Breakfast Club’s venture in London Bridge, there are exceptional drinks mixed in with a bit of tongue-in-cheek mischief…
Bulleit American Brunch
Call Me Mr Lucky, The Breakfast Club’s underground drinking den, is teaming up with Bulleit for an afternoon brunch party for the whiskey lovers.
Come for Americana inspired Bulleit cocktails and a menu of boozy brunch dishes like the All American pancakes with Bulleit-infused maple glazed streaky bacon. The limited edition London Cocktail Week serve, Paddington's Choice, with Bulleit Rye, cognac, apricot liqueur, orange, lemon, honey and bitters will be just £6 all night.
Call Me Mr Lucky will be hosting games of Wheel of Fortune & speedy bingo to give away Bulleit goodies, free drinks or even a round of shots for the whole bar!
There will also be a chance to get clued up on the history of Bulleit whiskey, with complimentary tastings of bourbon and rye.
DJs playing classic American R&B, rock and roll and hip hop will be getting the party, in celebration of London Cocktail Week, going.
Tickets £10 and include a welcome whiskey cocktail and Bulleit tasting (3.30pm). Callmemrlucky.com
Includes welcome cocktail and Bulleit tasting (3.30pm)
|14:00 - 18:00||£10.00|
11 Southwark Street SE1 1RQ
London Bridge (Tube)
11 Southwark Street SE1 1RQ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.