This year for the first time ever Searcys at The Gherkin are excited to announce that the top floors of the venue will be themed asLondon’s largest Snow Globe! Our marble flooring will be transformed from black to white, there will be dramatic lights to give all guests the feeling of being in a fairy tale snow globe and the iconic dome will be dusted with an array of beautiful white decorations.
For New Year’s Eve we will be hosting a “White Tie” party which promises to be a night you will always remember!
You will be greeted at 19.30 with a glass of Chilled vintage Champagne and canapés at the top of The Gherkin. You will then move to the stunning restaurant on level 39 where you will enjoy a luxurious 5 course tasting meal. You will have unlimited access to the top two floors and our exclusive private members lounge.
£290 per person (Inc. vat)
Please note that reservation can be made for a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 8 people.
Searcys Bar At The Gherkin
The Gherkin 30 St Mary Axe, London, EC3A 8EP
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.