The Devonshire Terrace is positioned perfectly on London’s Liverpool Street. Open as a bar and restaurant by day they can be extremely flexible; also offering a private party venue, as well as a chic London wedding spot with their own wedding license for those after something truly unique. With serious…
Socialite Mixer | Devonshire Terrace | Welcome Drink | Make New Friends & Connections
- No reviews.
- Devonshire Terrace
Come and join Socialite Connections London's newest Membership & Social Club for an evening of socializing and creating good connections. Just another epic and memorable networking event!
You are kindly invited to our networking and social event in a very relaxed and friendly environment, with plenty of space and comfortable sofas and a large terrace area with amazing views over the City.
If you resonate with the idea that business is best done in a very relaxed and informal environment, where we get to know each other, and at the same time, feel a desire to mingle and socialize with likeminded individuals, then you are part of the family!
Come along join Socialite Connections, we look forward to welcoming you at this venue. For those who have been there already, it is not a surprise this event is also an opportunity not to be missed.
What's included in the ticket:
The program is very simple, we start at 7.30pm and the hosts will be there to introduce guests to each other. You get the opportunity to network and socialize with new people and make new connections.
There is a welcome drink for the 1st 20 people who arrive before 9pm.
Is there a dress code?
Dress code is either business or office attire or smart casual, no T-shirts, no hoodies, no trainers / black smart jeans.
Is ID required?
Valid photo ID (Driving License, Passport or European National ID card) is required for entry.
All Attendees MUST purchase tickets in advance. If updated government guidance in future means that a show is no longer viable for any reason then we will give everyone the option of retaining their tickets for another date or cancelling for a full refund.
For general inquires or difficulties with your ticket booking feel free to e-mail Michelle at email@example.com or call Michelle on 07761779845
How to find us on the night: Please come inside and ask for Michelle / Socialite Connections Event. The host will check your name off the socialite connections guest list and you will be offered a wristband for entrance to the venue.
The address of the venue is
Devonshire Square, London EC2M 4WY
*Tickets need to be bought online and are not available at the door
Do not attend if you are showing any sign of been sick. Please come along, enjoy the event and ultimately be safe and mindful of others.
|Early Bird – Ticket for 1 Person||19:30 - 00:35||£10.00|
|Standard – Ticket for 1 Person||19:30 - 00:35||£15.00|
Devonshire Square, Liverpool Street, EC2M 4WY
Liverpool Street (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.