The Light Lounge is a boutique cocktail bar hidden between Leicester Square & Chinatown. Located off the beaten track, it’s a first floor hidden treasure with the feel of an exclusive member’s bar. Once you’ve tracked down the discreet entrance, climb the stairs towards a stylish and relaxed…
UK Coffee Week - Espresso Martini Masterclass
- No reviews.
- The Light Lounge
We have teamed up with Emporia Brands to bring you two exciting Masterclasses. Learn everything you need to know about the famous Espresso Martini. Tickets are £10pp and spaces are limited to 15 per masterclass. Starts at 6:30pm until 7:30pm. You will receive a welcome glass of Prosecco on arrival. All proceeds from the ticket sales go directly to Project Waterfall.
Project Waterfall is an initiative developed by the Allegra Foundation (registered charity: 1133540) to bring clean water to the communities which grow our coffee.
Donations from UK Coffee Week 2016 have been used to fund two projects in coffee communities of the Oromia and Tokay Kutaye regions of Ethiopia in partnership with Water Aid. Enough money was raised this year to also fund water projects in two orphanages in Addis Ababa, in partnership with Splash - http://www.ukcoffeeweek.com/
|Espresso Martini Masterclass||18:00 - 19:30||£10.00|
1 Newport Place WC2H 7JR
Leicester Square (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.