Discreetly tucked away in the saucy setting of a Victorian bathhouse, Drink, Shop & Do are all about the good times. By day: a mild-mannered King’s Cross café and spritz bar serving specialty teas, coffees, healthy lunches and dreamy cakes. By night: a merry den of drinking and dancing, where…
The Choctail Club from Happy Hour Cakes
- No reviews.
- Drink Shop & Do
Learn how to make your own boozy cakes!
Join brother and sister Jon and Sarah from Happy Hour Cakes for an afternoon of chocolate tempering, gin drinking, cocktail cakemaking, chocolate decorating, endless cake tasting and prizes! The ultimate Gindulgence.
Step by step, we will take you through the process we use to create our iconic cakes. You’ll be able to get creative and think up new decorative techniques and flavours for your own cakes. Each guest will receive a complimentary gin cocktail as part of their ticket and at the end of the workshop you will take home a box of 6 of your very own brilliantly boozy bakes!
The Happy Hour Story
Happy Hour Cakes is the brainchild of founder Sarah Hogan. Sarah began in her home kitchen drinking gin while baking for friends and family. Before long she saw the genius of combining her passions for boozing and baking! She loves the process of trying new flavours and recipes, taking inspiration and ingredients from cocktails and transforming them into creations that are as delicious as they are beautiful. Happy Hour Cakes are now known for their bright and colourful boozy bakes. To see more adventures and tipsy triumphs, head to the Happy Hour website and online store.
Jon Hogan is a master chocolate maker and pastry chef whose passion for chocolate is infectious. He has brought his expertise in the magic of chocolate making to classes all over the world. He truly is one of the best in the biz, and we're not just saying that because he's family! Go to his website to see more of his chocolate wizardry.
The Choctail Club
Includes a complimentary cocktail
|14:30 - 16:30||£48.00|
9, Caledonian Road, N1 9DX
King's Cross St. Pancras (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.