Discreetly tucked away in the saucy setting of a Victorian bathhouse, Drink, Shop & Do are all about the good times. By day: a mild-mannered King’s Cross café and spritz bar serving specialty teas, coffees, healthy lunches and dreamy cakes. By night: a merry den of drinking and dancing, where…
Lino Print Your Own Tote Bag
- No reviews.
- Drink Shop & Do
Learn the basics of lino printing, and how you can use this easy and fun technique to print your own fabric and repeating patterns. You'll learn how to carve a lino block, design a repeating tile, and print your own bespoke tote bag.
Open to complete beginners and experienced creatives, this fun and relaxed workshop is a great opportunity to learn a new skill and explore your creative ideas. All materials will be provided, but feel free to bring along any images to inspire your designs.
*Lino printing can be a bit messy so please wear old clothes or bring an apron
Includes all materials to print your own tote bag. Please remember to wear old clothes or bring an apron.
|10:30 - 13:00||£30.00|
Bottomless Tea and a Slice of Cake Ticket
Includes all your materials, bottomless tea, and a slice of cake. Please remember to wear old clothes or bring an apron.
|10:30 - 13:00||£35.00|
9 Caledonian Road N1 9DX
King's Cross St. Pancras (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.