Discreetly tucked away in the saucy setting of a Victorian bathhouse, Drink, Shop & Do are all about the good times. By day: a mild-mannered King’s Cross café and spritz bar serving specialty teas, coffees, healthy lunches and dreamy cakes. By night: a merry den of drinking and dancing, where…
Drink Shop Do Comedy
- No reviews.
- Drink Shop & Do
JOIN DRINK SHOP DO FOR HILARITY DESIGNED TO BLAST AWAY THE MONDAY BLUES.
LAUGH OUT LOUD WITH SEVEN STAND UP COMEDIANS HAND PICKED BY NICE N' SPIKY COMEDY. STARS OF TV, RADIO, PODCASTS AND FESTIVALS WILL BE TRYING OUT NEW JOKES IN OUR INTIMATE BASEMENT BAR LOUNGE.
MONDAY 6 APRIL LINE UP IS TO BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY
Doors Open 7pm (bar upstairs will be serving drinks and snacks)
Show Starts 8pm and closes 10pm.
|20:00 - 22:30||£7.00|
9, Caledonian Road, N1 9DX
King's Cross St. Pancras (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.