Aces and Eights Saloon Bar in Kentish Town is one of the best Rock bars in London. Their interior design style rocks, the Pizzas rock, the daily Happy Hour 6-8pm rocks! They have an excellent selection of premium whiskies and bourbons, American beers and lots of cocktails. This is a great bar, club…
The Antique Jokes Show
- No reviews.
- Aces and Eights Saloon Bar
Prepare yourself for a new comedy night unlike any other. The UK’s top acts dust off their most out-of-date material.
What happens when the world moves on and your favourite comic’s freshest material is no longer relevant?
Pokémon Go, Princess Diana, The Matrix, The Credit Crunch, …. Come and rediscover comedy gold that's been kept in storage… until now!
Thursday 26th March features:
Her acerbic perspective and unapologetic delivery of less politically correct home truths are alarmingly persuasive.
Hilarious. Burn is an irresistible performer and her writing is strong, packed with deliciously surreal details
David Mills is a class act. His jokes are beautifully crafted, sparkling little missiles loaded with wit.
Timoney’s ditties on the ukulele have the audience laughing in knowing recognition of common drunken sentimentalities.
With your gracious host:
Plenty of charisma, and a glint of silliness
Limited tickets at a lower cost
|19:30 - 22:00||£7.50|
Admits one person per ticket
|19:30 - 22:00||£10.00|
156-158, Fortess Road, NW5 2HP
Tufnell Park (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.