Aces and Eights Saloon Bar in Kentish Town is one of the best Rock bars in London. Their interior design style rocks, the Pizzas rock, the daily Happy Hour 6-8pm rocks! They have an excellent selection of premium whiskies and bourbons, American beers and lots of cocktails. This is a great bar, club…
Lou Sanders: Shame Pig, Ed Gamble: Blizzard, Lloyd Langford: Why the Big Face? - mega bargain preview night!
- No reviews.
- Aces and Eights Saloon Bar
Lou Sanders: Shame Pig
Yes, big topics are discussed. Her labia, for one. But also shame, sobriety and unrequested sex. Sanders has met some pigs – and been a mucky little pig herself – and now she’s rolling around in her own filth for your delight. As seen on 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown, Alan Davies: As Yet Untitled, Comic Relief and heard on Radio 4’s The Unbelievable Truth. Lou has written for Mock The Week and Miranda Hart. ‘Destined for hugeness’ (Time Out). ‘Something new is happening in comedy’ (Independent). ‘Genuinely different’ (Scotsman).
Ed Gamble: Blizzard Preview
After a sell-out national tour in 2017, Ed Gamble is back with another bracing flurry of idiocy. Off of BBC Two's Mock the Week, Sky's The Russell Howard Hour, Comedy Central's At the Comedy Store and Drunk History, BBC Two's The Apprentice You're Fired, Channel 4's Man Down, TBS's Conan and a short film he can't remember the name of where he killed a man from ITV's The Bill with a spade. 'This is a super show from a comic who may be about to become more of a force in the game' (Chortle.co.uk).
Lloyd Langford: Why the Big Face? Preview
A brand-new and free stand-up show from one of the biggest faces in comedy. May contain jokes about balconies, terror, acid and robins. An early version of this show won the Best Show Award at the 2018 Leicester Comedy Festival. As seen on QI (BBC Two), winner of Celebrity Mastermind (BBC One), as heard on The Unbelievable Truth and The News Quiz (BBC Radio 4) and regular co-host on the Rhod Gilbert Show (BBC Radio Wales). 'A collection of absolutely top-class standalone jokes' (Guardian).
|Preview Season Mega Bumper Ticket||-||£5.00|
156-158 Fortess Road NW5 2HP
Tufnell Park (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.