You'll find Maggies - a 1980s themed nightclub named after the one and only Mrs Thatcher herself - on Fulham Road in the heart of Chelsea. Its hard to know where to start when detailing the interior, with guests resting their drinks on Rubix Cube tables whilst they gaze up at the walls adorned with 80s…
Under The Sea Supper Club
- No reviews.
- Maggies Club
Trés Chic and Maggie’s invite you to make a splash this summer at our Under the Sea Supper Club sponsored by Belvedere and Moët & Chandon. Guests can look forward to an evening of exceptional seafood creations in an enchanting ocean-themed setting alongside tropical cocktails served in coconuts and pineapples concocted by Maggie’s talented bar team.
Upon arrival, guests will be welcomed with colourful flower leis and a tropical cocktail to kick off the supper club. Maggie’s will be transformed into an island oasis, complete with lush kelp hanging from the ceiling, palm trees, starfish centerpieces and colourful coral adorning the walls, creating a laid back island vibe for guests to kick back and relax. Upbeat Calypso and Reggae music will be pumping throughout the venue, transporting guests to a remote island club party. The Maggie’s staff will be decked out in their finest outfits fit to hit the beach and guests are encouraged to rock their most tropical attire too!
Guests will be indulging in an innovative array of bottomless sweet and savoury canapés including Chicken Liver Parfait w/ Red Onion Marmalade, Spinach and Goat Cheese Crostini w/ Truffle Honey, and Foie Gras Lollipops.
Our Head of Dessert, Edwin Rodriguez, who is a Michelin starred chef will be creating some delicacies taken from our new dessert menu. These include his signature dishes such as Six Chocolate Textures, Broken Red Velvet and also...The Cherry...
Our talented sushi master, Chef Taka, has created exciting Oriental European fusion menus, such as Tuna Nigiri w/ Chili & ruffle, Salmon w/ Lime Puree and Sea Bass Aburi w/ Ponzu. He will also be giving a lesson in the fine art of creating the perfect hand-rolled sushi. Guests will be able to channel their inner Samurai as part of a Nyotaimori Experience, in which pieces of sushi will be placed artfully upon a model’s body for guests to eat off of, a tradition that dates back to 18th century Japan.
As the sun sets, the Under the Sea soirée will carry on with a live Caribbean Steel Band getting guests into the groove and out on the dance floor! The Maggie’s bar team will be mixing up tropical Piña Coladas, Long Island Ice Teas and Sex on the Fulham Beach cocktails to enjoy all night long.
|Under The Sea Supper Club||19:00 - 22:00||£40.00|
329, Fulham Road, SW10 9QL
South Kensington (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.