The team behind ‘Social Darts’ are known for bringing people together for moments of unexpected, ridiculous, joy. Whether you’re going head-to-head at the throw line or sitting back with a bespoke cocktail from their impressive cocktail menu. Now, they’re open in Islington, showcasing theirfirst…
Killer Brunch Social
- No reviews.
- Flight Club Islington
Join us if you dare for a Halloween scare…
We’re giving our Brunch Social a spooky makeover with a devilish cocktail on arrival and a soundtrack of all the deadliest tunes.
Trick or treat yourself with a bottle of Prosecco per person and bottomless pizza while you unleash your competitive side taking your friends on in a Killer showdown. Expert eerie prizes and surprises!
So, what are you waiting for? Grab your fellow ghouls for a Halloween to remember!
Important things to know before you book:
Whilst we can’t swap Prosecco for an alcoholic alternative, our team are more than happy to shake up some delicious mocktails for any teetotal guests. There will also be complimentary carafes of orange juice and water at each table.
You’ll have 2 hours in the darts playing area. Book a table to guarantee a spot in our bar area afterwards.
If you have any dietary requirements, please add a note in the comments section. We have vegan cheese and gluten-free bases available for all of our pizzas.
Want to book tickets separately? No problem just pop the name of the lead booker in the comments section and our team will ensure you’re all together.
Please note due to current guidelines, bookings will be restricted to group sizes of 4 to 6 players.
For more information, give our team a call on 0203 019 3093
12pm -2pm Sunday Brunch
||12:00 - 14:00||£30.00|
2.30pm - 4.30pm Sunday Brunch
||14:30 - 16:30||£30.00|
12pm -2pm Saturday Brunch
||12:00 - 14:00||£35.00|
2.30pm - 4.30pm Saturday Brunch
||14:30 - 16:30||£35.00|
56, Upper Street, N1 0NY
1. Your ticket gives you entry to our awesome Brunch Social and includes 2 hours of bottomless pizza, Social Darts and a maximum of one bottle of Prosecco per person.
2. Your ticket lists which session you’ll be joining us for. Please check your session time and pop over to our reception desk at least 5 minutes before it starts. While we try our best, if you’re late or have booked the wrong session, we might not be able to fit you in for an alternative time.
3. If you need to cancel your ticket, we’ll be more than happy to give you a full refund up to 72 hours before the event.
5. This booking is subject to our general terms and conditions, which can be found here: http://flightclubdarts.com/london/terms-and-conditions and are available at any of our premises or on request from our Reservations and Events team. If you make a booking, it will be solely on the terms set out here and in our general terms and conditions, to the exclusion of all other terms put forward by either you or us, unless we agree otherwise in writing. Together, these terms and our general terms and conditions form the “agreement” between us relating to your booking.
6. PLEASE NOTE: we cannot allow guests to bring their own darts. There are two reasons we can’t allow external darts to be used in any of our venues; for health and safety purposes and our darts vision system can only detect our darts. All guests must be over the age of 18, and proof of ID may be required. We reserve the right to charge for any damage caused to our property or equipment.