The Gatehouse reopened in March 2016 and is located in the picturesque village of Highgate. Under the watchful eye of their head chef Chris Payne, they focus on quality fresh food with a strong Spanish influence. They use the best producers and suppliers, have an excellent range of local and continental…
The Unruly Pig x Gatehouse Supper
- No reviews.
- The Gatehouse
THE UNRULY PIG x GATEHOUSE SUPPER
Thursday 26th March
Fresh from their recent win at the Estrella Damm Top 50 Gastropub awards where they placed no.29 and awarded Front-of-House team of the year, The Unruly Pig will be joining us in the kitchen for one night only.
Head Chef Dave Wall (Britain’s “ Best Pub Restaurant Chef “ 2019/20) will be joining forces with our very own Chris Payne in the kitchen to showcase some culinary flair in an evening proudly hosted by Estrella Damm.
Guests dining will be treated to a menu with the very best from both restaurants alongside specially paired Estrella Damm beers chosen by a world-class sommelier for flavour matching purposes.
MENU FOR THE NIGHT
(accompanied by Inedit Damm beer bread)
Arancini of chorizo, nduja and taleggio
Oyster poached in its own veloute
Mushroom & Mahon Croquetas
Monkfish & Chorizo Pincho
THE UNRULY PIG DISH 1
Octopus, 'nduja tortellini, burrata, ink and miso dressing
GATEHOUSE DISH 1
Cecin de Leon, celeriac & apple slaw, mojo verde
GATEHOUSE DISH 2
Skrei cod, potatoes, pickled garlic, guindilla & tomato sofrito
THE UNRULY PIG DISH 2
Treacle Glazed Venison Saddle
delica pumpkin and wild mushroom lasagne
THE UNRULY PIG PUD
Salted Caramel Custard Tart, honeycomb
Bunyols & hot chocolate
Ticket costs include all food, accompanying beers & service.
The Unruly Pig & Gatehouse Supper
Ticket includes food, paired Estrella Damm beers and service.
|19:00 - 22:30||£75.00|
1, North Road, N6 4PB
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.