Step underground into Smith’s Cocktail Bar where forgotten classics like the Mary Pickford, Monkey Gland and White Lady are inked across the curated menu. Smith's seasonally cycles through a daring range of vintage selections so you can savour something unique every visit. A few modern staples like…
Sipsmith & Fever-Tree: an unforgettable duo!
Arrive in style with a Sipsmith London Dry Gin & Fever-Tree tonic, then relax and unwind as our Sipsmith distiller Sandy shares his expertise, tips and tricks for creating a perfect gin!
Delve deep into the history of Gin & Sipsmith as your taste buds tingle from FIVE of Sipsmith’s premium products:
London Dry Gin
Lemon Drizzle Gin
Orange & Cacao Gin (NEW!)
End the night with a tipple of your choice, paired with your favourite Fever-Tree mixer, recommended by our fantastic Fever-Tree expert of course!
Early Bird - Meet The Distiller
Admits 2 guests
|19:00 - 21:00||£15.00|
Meet The Distiller
Admits 1 guest
|19:00 - 21:00||£10.00|
170, Shepherd’s Bush Road, Hammersmith, W6 7PB
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.