Smith's cocktail bar isn't just a cocktail bar, it's THE cocktail bar. The general aesthetics of the bar are a beautiful vintage eclectic mix of Louis XIV furniture and distressed sofas, low lighting and silk curtains. The cocktail menu is vibrant with a large selection to choose from, it contains…
Mad Hatter's New Year Cocktail Party!
Welcome to Wonderland...
Join us this New Year's Eve for a magical night of cocktails, conundrums and catastrophe as the Mad Hatter presents his fabulous cocktail party - Cheshire Cat included!
Start your night with an array of eat me/drink me treats as you dine on a weirdly wonderful 4 course meal then jump down the rabbit hole to Smiths for an all night celebration extravaganza!
We're all entirely bonkers! ... but we'll tell you a little secret!... all the best people are!
Get your tickets now, every adventure requires a first step!
4 course Tea Party
4 course dinner, welcome cocktail, entrance to after party, prosecco at midnight
|19:00 - 00:45||£60.00|
Early Bird 4 course Tea Party Admits 2
4 course dinner, welcome cocktail, entrance to after party, prosecco at midnight. Admits 2
|19:00 - 00:45||£100.00|
Down the Rabbit hole (Party only)
Entrance to after party, prosecco at midnight.
|19:00 - 00:45||£10.00|
Early Bird Down the Rabbit hole (Party only) Admits 2
Entrance to after party, prosecco at midnight. Admits 2
|19:00 - 00:45||£15.00|
170 Shepherd’s Bush Road, Hammersmith W6 7PB
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.