London Fields is the original location of the Wringer + Mangle brand, based in an old laundry building space transformed into a bar and restaurant. Rife with East End character, this establishment is a classic addition to Hackney's drinking and dining scene. Whether you're looking for somewhere to…
Oscar&Rupert Present Doggie friendly cinema experience
- No reviews.
- Wringer & Mangle
Dog friendly for friendly dogs!!!
Oscar & Rupert are delighted to be hosting this event where your four-legged friend can chow down on pooch popcorn, wooftastic doggy ice cream, all washed down with organic-doggy tea. Whilst your pup feasts on treats you can sit back, relax and enjoy some of the most well loved movies. Passionate about good film, we will only be showing creative, innovative or classic movies. Also, let us take care of your dog when nature calls so you can keep your eyes peeled to the screen.
For those that want to make a day of it, we suggest starting with a play on London Fields so your hound can stretch his legs, followed by Sunday lunch at Wringer & Mangle (they have a designated dog friendly bar area serving the same menu as the restaurant – bookings are essential),make sure to book table before or after event. Then head down the basement from 2.00pm. where the film will kick off at 3.00pm.
We highly recommend to come at 2.00pm. When doors open so your pooch can get familiar with the place and settle down. While you can meet some lovely people who are as in love with their Dogies as you are .
You get *20% discount of your bill on the day of the event at Wringer+Mangle restaurant. Make sure you book a table before or after the event via restaurant .
Running time: 147minutes
Paris, Texas is a 1984 drama film directed by Wim Wenders.
The film unanimously won the Palme d'Or (Golden Palm) at the 1984 Cannes Film Festival from the official jury, as well as the FIPRESCI Prize and the Prize of the Ecumenical Jury.
If you would like to see more updates you can follow us on:
- Fb: Oscar&Rupert
- Instagram: oscar_rupert
Oscar & Rupert
Price per hooman dogs come free!
|15:00 - 17:45||£18.50|
13-18, Sidworth Street, E8 3SD
London Fields (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.