12-piece brass punk ska instrumentalists BRUNK will kick off the musical proceedings as we set off a little birthday firework display outside at 8pm to get the party off to a noisy and joyful start! There'll be a free shot of Jagermeister for guests on arrival (whilst stocks last) and then will, of course, also be cake!
Keeping things rocking and rolling on the decks are our old friends Fritz Buzzsaw & Adam Diddy Wah aka Heavy Sugar who'll be spinning Rock n Roll, Trashy Surf, Tittyshakers, Stompin Rockabilly, Jumpin Rhythm & Blues and 60's Beats till 3am..whilst our favourite go-go dancing pals The Meyer Dancers will be doing their thing to help us celebrate the big 1-0 in style!
All these acts have played for us many times over the years and we love them dearly. Do join us for what promises to be a memorable celebration!
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Shop by day and bar by night, Paper Dress transforms from vintage boutique to live music venue and events space within a matter of minutes. Spread over two levels with a lovely intimate live music room upstairs, seating downstairs, a cute little garden out back and a friendly house party atmosphere running throughout, Paper Dress is one of the most unique and happening spots in east London!
Alongside regular live music shows, Paper Dress host a wide variety of events including comedy, burlesque, book launches, fashion shows, cabaret, fashion illustration – and they’ve just opened a stylish new yoga studio in the adjoining property! All the while the bar dishes out delicious local craft beers and tasty cocktails.