Pond Dalston is a venue, bar, restaurant and general vibe machine. Enjoy the bar on the weekend and sit outside to soak in the heat of the London summer fun. Let us host your event here for the summer. Pond's New Hawaiian Food is back at the end of Summer along with some major new renovations…
Sunday Lū'au (hog roast!)
- Pond Dalston
Sunday, we're starting our winter lū'au's; expect whole roast and smoked pigs with all the best Hawaiian trimmings you could want (vegetarian option available).
The bar's also open for Manhattans Project's fantastic bloody marys (and any other cocktails you need).
Buy your ticket now and come in anytime between noon and 7:00 pm.
Whole Smoked Kalua Pig
Tempura Portobello Mushroom with Veg Poke
All served with:
Smoke Potatoes with Masago
Garlic Sesame Bok Choy
Miso glazed Carrots
Braised Red Cabbage rice vinegar
Hawaiian Hush Puppies
(menu can change due to market availability)
Get in early for our launch price
|12:00 - 17:00||£13.50|
Stamford Works, 3 Gillett Street, N16 8JH
Dalston Kingsland (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.