Boasting an unparalleled location at the junction of two of London’s waterways, Barge East - a new bar & kitchen based aboard a historic Dutch barge has opened in Hackney Wick at the edge of the beautiful & vibrant Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. The striking, historic 114 year old barge, has…
Valentines on the Barge
Join us for for a 4 course feast, live music and Prosecco this Valentines day.
A beautiful and indulgent menu curated by Head Chef Ryan Craig aboard the historic 114 year old Dutch Barge, De Hoop.
Price includes: Welcome glass of prosecco, 4 course feast and live music
Vegan option available! Just ask if required :)
Oysters or Arancini (v)
Panisses (chickpea fries), grana padano, rosemary, truffle GF
Barbecued mussels, coconut, chilli, lime, coriander, sourdough
Master-stock short-rib, Sunchoke puree, pickles, garlic
Herb crusted hake, borlotti cassoulet, baby turnip and clams
Burrata, balsamic roasted fig, pickled grapes, toasted hazelnut, sourdough V N
Salted caramel chocolate tart, cacao nibs, orange creme fraiche
Goats cheesecake mousse, plum compote, blackberry granita GF
Affogato, vanilla & tonka bean ice cream, double espresso GF
Coconut tapioca, grapefruit & toasted coconut VEGAN GF
Tables available until 8.30pm
|18:30 - 20:30||£35.00|
|8.45pm||18:45 - 20:45||£35.00|
River Lee Sweetwater Mooring, White Post Lane, E9 5EN
Hackney Wick (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.