The Little Blue Door "It was their vision of the perfect house party; a place where people could meet in an unpretentious environment; and have whatever party they wanted, from chilling in the corner to getting wild and dancing on the tables. It was where they would want to hang out with their friends…
Pleasure Vs Pain - A '5 Course Multi-Sensory' Supperclub
- No reviews.
- The Little Blue Door
Pain Vs Pleasure - A 5 - Course Multisensory Supper-Club at The Little Blue Doordesigned with pain-filled guidance from Oxford’s Professor of Food Psychology, Charles Spence, author of “Gastrophysics: A New Science of Eating with forward by Heston Blumenthal.
Is it music to yours ears? Or does it make them bleed? Like a noose around the neck or or sweet honey trickling town your throat. They say one’s pleasure is another’s pain, but together all at once might be too much to bear….
For Halloween Week, join The Flatmates at The Little Blue Door for "Pleasure Vs Pain”: a series of one-off supper-clubs featuring a 5 course menu of daring delicacies and paired tipples guaranteed to get your blood pumping and your heart racing all at once.
We’ve carefully curated each course to deliver a multi-sensual dinner party, incorporating sight, taste, touch and sound to deliver a full body dining experience like never before:
Spaces are extremely limited so be sure to book your spot quickly!
Pleasure Vs Pain Supperclub Menu:
£40 Per Person
Canapé 1 - “Creepy Crawly”
Locust Flour Dusted Ham Croquettes
served with a Palmers Jalapeño Martini in a coupe with a seaoned rim
Canapé 2 - "Russian Roulette”
Battered Padron Peppers
served with iced Duvel Tripel Hop in Serrated Glasses
Course 1 - “Skeletal”
Steak Tartare in Marrow Bones with Capers and Wild Mushrooms
served with Californian Cabernet Sauvignon
Course 2 - “Cheeky”
Fried Whitebait, Squid Tentacles and Cod Cheeks with Garlic Aioli and Chilli Sauce.
served with a whole fish head & #Gosnell’s Peckham Mead.
Course 3 - “A Shade of Blue”
A Syllabub Surprise
served with Liefman’s Cherry beer
See you shortly,
The Flatmates X
The Little Blue Door
871-873 Fulham Road
5 Course Supperclub per person
includes 5 paired courses
|19:00 - 21:30||£45.00|
871-873, Fulham Road, SW6 5HP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.