Situated in Bloomsbury, adjacent to the British Museum, The Montague on the Gardens is a Georgian townhouse boasting English allure and a wide wealth of eating and drinking areas to delight friends, family and colleagues. Enjoy Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in the charming Blue Door Bistro Restaurant…
Summer of Culture: Edvard Munch Printmaking Workshop
- No reviews.
- The Montague on The Gardens Hotel
Enjoy an insightful evening at The Montague on the Gardens in the heart of Bloomsbury, in partnership with The British Museum and its ‘Edvard Munch: Love and Angst’ exhibition.
The creator of art’s most haunting and iconic face, ‘The Scream’, Edvard Munch was a pioneering artist whose prints are among the most iconic in the world. You'll discover Edvard Munch’s contribution to printmaking history and learn the art of printmaking, with the artist’s preferred processes of woodcut and drypoint. Using Munch’s work as a starting point, create your own print with oil-based inks, wood blocks and copper plates.
Alongside an enriching workshop, the evening will include a welcome drink and a selection of BBQ dishes from The Montague’s delicious Beach Bar menu. It also includes exclusive tickets to the exhibition, which closes on 21st July.
Date: 16th July
Price: £69 per person
Venue: The Beach Bar at The Montague on the Gardens
· Printmaking workshop
· Ticket to The British Museum’s ‘Edvard Munch: Love and Angst’ exhibition*
· Welcome coconut cocktail, glass of prosecco, house wine, beer or soft drink
· Five items from the Beach Bar’s BBQ menu
*Advance booking is recommended as the exhibition is likely to sell out in the final few weeks.
In partnership with: The British Museum’s ‘Edvard Munch: Love and Angst’ exhibition
15 Montague Street, WC1B 5BJ
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.