The long-awaited evolution of Farringdon's much-loved iconic site is finally here. Situated in the heart of the City of London, Smiths of Smithfield is a stunning example of a Grade II listed building that over the years has evolved to its present-day design of four floors each offering a truly unique…
RWC Dinner with Andy Goode
- No reviews.
- Smiths of Smithfield
After a hand-picked collection of extremely successful sporting dinners, including the likes of Sir Ian Botham, Damon Hill and Mike Tindall, it gives us great pleasure to welcome rugby star, Andy Goode to the NO.3 Restaurant and Terrace at SMITHS of Smithfield.
The evening will include an interview and a Q&A session with Andy himself. Each guest will have a chance for an autograph and a picture. On the night we shall also be raising money for the Halow charity and will also hold a raffle as well as a running and main auction.
On the night you’ll enjoy a drink in our cocktail bar Death + Victory followed by a delicious dinner at No3 - our 2 AA Rosette Terrace Dining Room. Arrival will be from 5.30pm for a 7pm sit down, event finishes at 10:15pm. Carriages from 11:00pm.
Standard Tickets - £60.00 per ticket (Including an exquisite three-course supper on our top floor)
|Standard Ticket||18:00 - 22:00||£60.00|
Smiths of Smithfield, 67-77A Charterhouse Street, EC1M 6HJ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.