Bourne & Hollingsworth Buildings is a Modern All-day Brasserie and Bar in Clerkenwell. With varied eating and drinking spaces, welcoming service and all-day flexibility, Bourne & Hollingsworth Buildings offers a creative hub for all those who enjoy the brand’s signature style, day and night…
BOURNE & HOLLINGSWORTH BURN’S NIGHT PARTY
BOURNE & HOLLINGSWORTH BURN’S NIGHT PARTY
Burns Night Extravaganza: An Evening of Whisky & Words
Join us at Bourne & Hollingsworth Buildings for the ultimate Burns Night celebration. Laddies and lassies, don your finest tartan for a sophisticated evening of whisky cocktails, banqueting, poetry recitals and a traditional ceilidh in our beautiful Clerkenwell setting.
“Oh thou, my muse! guid auld Scotch drink!”
Join Bourne & Hollingsworth for the ultimate Burns Night celebration on Saturday 25th January 2020.
Set against the beautiful backdrop of Bourne & Hollingsworth Buildings, guests can celebrate the life of Robert Burns with a sophisticated night of whisky cocktails, ceilidh dancing and burns night banqueting.
Laddies and Lassies are invited to don their finest tartan attire and enter the stunning cocktail bar for a welcome whisky cocktail reception, a choice from a cocktail menu of specially created Burns night creations, complete with the traditional Burns night piper.
A five course supper will be served, with each course paired with a delicious dram or delectable cocktail.
The Selkirk Grace will be recited, the haggis piped in, addressed and toasted, the immortal memory enacted, live music played, toasts to the lassies and a vote of thanks as the dinner draws to a close with everyone joining hands for a rendition of Auld Lang Syne. Those of a more extrovert disposition can participate in The Burns Factor and try their hand at reciting some of the poet’s trickier verses. The festivities then continue as guests have an opportunity to get fair puckled dancing the Eightsome Reel, Strip the Willow and other traditional ceilidh favourites.
B&H Burn’s Night Party: Saturday 25th January, from 7pm
Burns Night Banquet: £80 Five course dinner, cocktail and whisky pairing
B&H Buildings, 42 Northampton Road, Clerkenwell, EC1R 0HU
Burns Night Banquet
Welcome cocktail reception, five-course dinner with paired drinks and entertainment
|19:00 - 02:00||£80.00|
Private Dining Room Banquet for up to 12 guests. Minimum 10 guests - £100 per person.
The Private Burns Night Experience includes a welcome cocktail reception, five-course dinner with paired drinks in our beautiful Private Dining Room and all entertainment.
|19:00 - 02:00||£1,200.00|
42, 42 Northampton Road, EC1R 0HU
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.