Tattershall Castle on the Victoria Embankment, is a boat bar that hosts some sophisticated yet rockin' the boat club nights on weekends. On the outside it may look of a old barge but the Tattershall provides a cosy and elegant setting with the terrace outside offering some spectacular views which is…
Faulty Towers Dining Experience
- No reviews.
- The Tattershall Castle
Watch as Basil, Sybil and Manuel dive into misunderstandings, schemes and farce
Improvisation is a big part of the show and the food is part of the props
This 5* show that tours the world is ‘a two-hour eat, drink and laugh sensation’! Daily Telegraph, UK
When the audience become diners in the ‘Faulty Towers’ restaurant, pretty much anything can happen – because two-thirds of the show is improvised. The fun starts as guests wait to be seated. It then hurtles along in a 2-hour tour de force of gags and shambolic service as Basil, Sybil and Manuel serve a ‘70s-style 3-course meal together with a good dollop of mayhem. Expect the unexpected!
Internationally acclaimed, the show was born in Brisbane in 1997 as a loving tribute to the BBC’s best-loved sitcom. Hundreds of thousands of people around the world have seen it since. Today, ten teams of cast working from England and Australia tour around 20 countries a year. The show is also into its fifth year in London’s West End, where it holds TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence for three years running.
‘Faulty Towers the Dining Experience will feed your need for world-class comedy, nourish your soul with howling laughter and have you begging the hotel staff to extend your stay.’ Perth Now, Fringe World 2016
‘5* rollercoaster entertainment’ Broadway Baby, Edinburgh Fringe 2015
* Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is a loving tribute to Fawlty Towers the TV series written by John Cleese and Connie Booth. Their original TV scripts are not used in Faulty Towers The Dining Experience.
Victoria Embankment, Westminster, SW1A 2HR
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.