Salsa is an authentic South American themed nightclub and bar by Temple Underground Station, bringing colour, culture and style to the heart of London. In essence, Salsa is a unique experience that'll have you coming back again and again. One of London's finest party bars, the vibe at Salsa is energetic…
NYE at Salsa! Temple
***If buying tickets on 30th/31st December you must collect wristbands from Salsa Temple until 10pm on 30th or between 12pm-7pm at our sister venue Salsa Soho on 31st December***
You can view the fireworks on Embankment streets and come back into the venue after.
Join us on Victoria Embankment with views of the fireworks for New Year's Eve!
The Golden Momentos Experience
An unforgettable experience collaborating the very best of Salsa, Latin Music, Dance Shows, Amazing People and Massive Surprises!
Entrance tickets includes a wristband to view the fireworks and a glass of prosecco.
Live Band, Salsa Dancing, Live Shows and much much more. Hosted by Jorge Andre and Guest Artist
Last Entry is 10pm for all ticket types.
Wristbands must be collected from the venue before 30th December as Victoria Embankment will be a ticketed area. We supply these wristbands to ticket holders at Salsa Temple. If you are arriving in London on 31st December you can collect them from our sister venue Salsa Soho up until 7pm.
Tickets are non-refundable
Temple Place, Victoria Embankment, WC2R 2PH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification is required.
13. Tickets are non-refundable