Salsa is an authentic South American themed nightclub and bar by Temple Underground Station, bringing colour, culture and style to the heart of London. In essence, Salsa is a unique experience that'll have you coming back again and again. One of London's finest party bars, the vibe at Salsa is energetic…
Bougie Drag Bottomless Brunch Bank Holiday Blowout London
- No reviews.
- Salsa! Temple
London’s original, biggest & best drag brunch
THE BIG BOUGIE BANK HOLIDAY BLOWOUT!
As you know we like to get turnt UP at Bougie!
With a number of bank holidays coming up this year, we thought it only right to throw one hell of a bank holiday party & live our bottomless drinking day-party fantasies!
UPCOMING THEMES (Fancy Dress Fully Encouraged) :
Sunday May 1st - Paying homage to sickening women in music... Yes thats right... Its POP DIVAS WEEK!
Friday June 3rd - LONG LIVE THE QUEENS - QUEENS JUBILEE special
Sunday August 28th - SUMMERTIME SMASH BEACH PARTY!
Each ticket guarantees:
- Whether you're looking for an unforgettable girls or boys day out, a birthday, hen party or just a reason to get together, hit that ticket link for your exclusive entry into the beautiful world of Bougie Drag Brunch
Start your engines!
** When booking you will be asked to select which main dish you would like for each ticket purchased. Check the menu & select either the beef, chicken or vegan option according to which brunch dish you'd like on the day. Please note, changes cannot be made on the day. If you have any allergy or dietary requirements, please check instructions on your confirmation email. **
Running order :
ARRIVAL TIME - 12pm
FOOD SERVED ONCE YOUR TABLE IS SAT & COMPLETE
BOTTOMLESS BUBBLES SERVED 1pm-2.30pm
PERFORMANCES COMMENCE AT 1pm
BRUNCH ENDS 4pm
BOUGIE DRAG BOTTOMLESS BRUNCH MENU
90 fabulous minutes of bottomless bubbles or mimosa's (OJ available on request to make)
Plus a big jug of Havana rum punch to kick off your bottomless! (one jug provided per 6 persons on a table)
** We can easily accommodate large groups! If you just purchase the required number of individual tickets for your group, then we will make sure you are altogether. Don't forget! GROUP SPECIAL - 10 tickets for the price of 9! Just add the 10 tickets to your basket, or multiples thereof, & discount will be automatically applied **
Please note, our queens perform on rotation. The line up for each specific event is released on social media beforehand.
Visit the Bougie website here - www.bougiedragbrunch.co.uk
Check out our other fabulous events here - www.fabulousbeyondproductions.com
Bougie Drag Brunch Ticket
Bougie Drag Brunch Ticket - Arrival time 12pm You will be asked before payment to select either Beef, Chicken or Vegan for your meal.
|12:00 - 16:00||£49.95|
Entry Only & A Glass OF Bubbles On Arrival
This ticket is for ENTRY ONLY & a glass of bubbles on arrival. Arrival time 12pm. You will be allocated an area in the upstairs VIP balcony area. Standing view for the performances. This is the perfect option if you don't want the brunch, but still want the show & party! :)
|12:00 - 16:00||£23.00|
Temple Place, Victoria Embankment, WC2R 2PH
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, we will contact you to arrange a suitable reschedule for your booking. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets are non refundable or transferable. In light of the pandemic, we will however offer a refund or voucher for an alternative show date to any individual attendee if they test positive for Covid-19 & cannot attend due to this fact. Proof of their positive test from the NHS official confirmation email, must be sent at the time of notifying us to email@example.com, at least 48 hours before the event to give us opportunity to resell your tickets. We will only consider a refund or reschedule for any individual attendee on proof of their positive test.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Smaller groups may be buddied up onto larger sharer tables.
14. Please note, if anyone appears to be overly intoxicated, then the venue reserves the right to limit the bottomless offer. This is in accordance with licensing regulations, and we fully support responsible drinking. Please drink responsibly.
15.It is the responsibility of the customer to fully check booking details on their email confirmation / tickets to ensure accuracy. Any errors must be raised with bookings team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of booking to be rectified free of charge. Tickets are non-transferrable.